Tuesday 12 February 2013

Mistaken Identity?

From the pictures that i have seen of him, Chris Dorner is a black male so why the LA police shot two women delivering newspapers and a white male in a case of 'mistaken identity' is a bit worrying.
The former Los Angeles Police Department officer and US Navy reservist, has been charged with the killing of police officer Michael Crain and is wanted in connection with a string of related crimes. Authorities also believe he may be linked to a double-murder in nearby Irvine, but Dorner has managed to elude police in the days since and remains at large and threatening more deaths.
I lost everything,” Dorner wrote, “because the LAPD took my name and knew I was innocent.”
'I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours' Dorner wrote in his manifesto, while explaining that the shooting spree is an act to 'reclaim my name', which be believes he lost when he was fired for making a false statement about his training officer.
Dorner alleged to the news media that she kicked a schizophrenic with severe dementia but an internal investigation cleared the officer and Dorner was kicked out of the police force.
With a well armed nutter running around the place the last thing the people of Los Angeles need are the trigger happy police shooting up the place as well.

No comments: