Thursday 25 June 2009

Michael Jackson

Shocking news reports that Michael Jackson has died from a suspected heart attack.
It is interesting how he is going to be remembered and whether it is the music, plastic surgery or his court cases that will be his legend.
He undoubtedly was talented but it was the events outside of music that drew the most attention.
The plastic surgery that made him look so freakish and the accusations of child abuse that saw him making appearances in court will probably overshadow his music and video's.

6 comments:

Cody Bones said...

all kidding aside, I will remember him as a pedophile first. Sorry,

Falling on a bruise said...

Judging by the reaction to most people i have spoken to this morning, it seems most people feel the same Cody.

Cody Bones said...

Ok, look away now i¢ you dont like tasteless jokes. What did the woman on the beach say to Michael Jackson? Excuse me, your in my son.

Anonymous said...

The man had deep and serious problems. But, so do the majority, vast majority, of big time entertainers.

Q

Kvatch said...

If I hear one more talking head say that MJ, "...defined the music of our generation," I'm going to puke!

Falling on a bruise said...

I can't listen to the talking heads too long because it just makes me cringe and when they start on the 'voice of our generation' stuff i switch over to Mythbusters.